Wednesday, August 27, 2014

My first day at John Carroll

My first day at John Carroll wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Everyone was really nice and they were there to help. It's hard being a freshman because it is all new and very different from middle school. I was expecting that to be true, but it will take a while to get used to everything. I sometimes think I won't adapt to everything, but I know I will. Everyone needs change, even though it can be really difficult. Your life always continues to change and it is just something you have to except. I know I will miss the people I have gone to school with over the last three years, but I am already meeting a lot of new people. There are so many people at John Carroll. I really love the diversity and how there are many people from all over. Also how there are exchange student programs and how you can visit Spain and other people's families. John Carroll just has so much to offer, and I started seeing it just on the first day. I am excited for JC and this first year to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment