Thursday, August 28, 2014

What we did in class today

Today was an easy day. We were just working on fixing our blogs and getting them set up. Mine took a while last night to complete, but I noticed that it was successful. I was really relieved because I didn't know it would work. I am thinking that I will get used to doing the blogs and maybe even enjoy it because I can write what I think. Other than that we kind of had a free day and could use our computer more than usual. I hope we use the computer more so I can get used to using my computer because it is still new to me. I know we are taking notes in a notebook, but hopefully we can use the computer for other assignments. I am excited to see how human geo is this year because i have never had a class like it before. I hope it is one of my favorite classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment