Saturday, December 6, 2014

Friday's Class - 12/5/14

Yesterday in class, we talked more about the world religions that are major. The five major world religions are Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Judaism. We didn't have to take many notes because the powerpoint was quite short and we need to know the information for Wednesday. Our test on Cultural Geography and the World Religions is on Wednesday and I am kind of nervous about it because I think the Slumdog Millionaire part will be pretty easy but the part about Cultural Geography I feel like there is so much information to take in and I wasn't there one day and I really hope I didn't miss much because we have the test so soon. I'm going to get the notes maybe or ask if Mr. Schick could put the Cultural Geography powerpoint up on the Human Geo blog so I could try and study from that. I hope this test is easy and I could get a really good grade and maybe my grade could go from a high B to an A because I know from the past test, my grade did go down which I didn't obviously want it to but it did and I'm hoping it will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment