Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Finishing Slumdog Millionaire

On Monday, we finally finished Slumdog Millionaire. I really loved the movie and I really want to watch it again. The whole plot I thought was great and how you were kind of kept guessing until the end to know what happens. The end I felt like really wasn't a twist because Jamal ended up being with Latika and I knew that would happen I mean it had to. They were so cute together and I feel like they fell in love the first time they saw each other. It was kind of confusing at the end because he didn't know the answer and like every question that was given, he did know so I really wasn't expecting that. Then I did realize that when Latika answered the phone when Jamal phoned a friend during the question, he was just so happy that she was safe and okay. So like even if he didn't get the question right and lost all the money, he was just happy he could be with Latika. I really loved that because it was so beautiful. He was just so happy and smiling but like the people who were watching the show didn't know why but he did and he just didn't care if he got the money or not after all that time and stuff that happened. It was so cute and I loved that idea that the writers put into the movie. Overall, the movie was so good and I want to keep watching it over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment