Monday, November 24, 2014

Slumdog Millionaire

Today in class, we continued to watch the movie Slumdog Millionaire. This whole movie has honestly been a roller coaster. I think it has been a great movie since the beginning. The story and plot is just incredible and I've always seen the previews for the movie in the past and I kind of just brushed it off and said that it wouldn't be worth watching. I was totally wrong like this movie is really good and I didn't think that I would like it this much and want to watch more. I can't wait to see the end and see what the final question is and see how Jamal gets the money. He has done such a good job so far answering every question right. He was even sabotaged a little bit by the guy who runs the show because he tried to trick him into telling him an answer. Jamal never let his guard down and didn't give in to the answer that the guy tried to give him. The guy tried to do this because he thought Jamal was a threat because he would be richer than him if he won all the money he is lined up to win. We are now at the part of the final question and that will determine if Jamal gets the money he has played for or if he will loose it all in an instant. Next week we will finish the movie and see what happens at the end and hopefully be very shocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment