Thursday, September 11, 2014

Being Absent Today

I was absent today because I was really sick. I think there is a bad cold going around and of course I got it. I did absolutely nothing and when it got later, I had to do more homework. There are pros of being sick, but then there cons. A pro would be not going to school that day. The cons are worse though because you have to make up work and homework from like two days. It's not fun at all. Having this type of cold makes it even worse though because you feel like you can't breathe. You feel really dizzy and tired all the time. You don't even want to eat, your appetite is like limited because you just don't care about food. That is weird because all you want to do is eat right everyday. Not when you are sick, all I've been eating is soup and I can't even taste anything. Also, I've lost my voice and I couldn't even talk today. I was thinking about coming to school because this is my second day over the course of only three weeks. I don't really know why I have been getting really sick lately. I never really get sick like I can't remember the last time I had a cold this bad. It has probably been like two years. It is very rare for me to get sick at all. I know some people who get sick a lot and miss a lot of school. I am not one of those people which is good, because it's really annoying. There is just so much work you have to make up. I don't think it is anyone's cup of tea. I think it is just weird how the time I have to be sick twice, is when I just started high school and I am still trying to get used to everything. I am trying really hard the rest of today to get better and be ready for school tomorrow. At   least it is Friday and almost the weekend. I think it will be much easier to be more prepared. I have to be ready for tomorrow and wake up on the right side of the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment