Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Reviewing Our Test

Today in class, we got our tests back and went over the whole test. We reviewed the test so we had all the right answers because some of the questions could be on our mid-term. I got an 86% on the test but I thought I would have done better. My problem was the essays because I worded them weird and wasn't as clear as I should have been on what I was talking about. I also thought that my details weren't as great as I wished they were. Overall it wasn't that bad for the first test ever. I did really like how the test was set up and how I knew pretty much everything because we would always talk about what was important and what would be on the test. I hope the future tests will be the same. Even though the essays were what tripped me up, I will learn an easier way for me to write them that will make much more sense. I do think that the next test will be harder though because we will have many terms we will need to remember the definitions for. I also did think there should be only 3 essays because there are so many details that we need to include that it might be easier if we didn't have as many essays. It also might take a while to just complete one because we want to write it well and have good complete sentences. I actually like Human Geo as a class I think it's pretty simple and we don't have to do as much work as some other classes. I have an A in this class which is good but the test did take me down to a 90 which isn't bad but I want to try and bring it back to the 100 I had in the beginning. I hope to be successful in this class and learn a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment