Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Test

I thought the first Human Geo test wasn't bad at all. It wasn't really long and didn't take that much time, the essays probably took the longest. I didn't think that the essays were hard, I was kind of expecting them and the questions were not too complex it was like everything we learned and talked about. There didn't seem to be any surprises which is really good for a first test in the class because later on, we will be prepared and familiar with how it will be set up. I also liked how there was a lot to write for the little essays. It was an easy question to answer and there were a lot of details to put into the writing. You didn't have to like guess because you forgot or didn't know what to write. I think and hope I did really well because this will be like my first real grade for Human Geo. I liked the length of the test too because usually test are much longer than quizzes and this was a test so it was fair with how long it was. I was happy there weren't really any true or false because I always seem to mess them up and put the wrong answer. There was only one but I think I got it correct because it was kind of a common sense question. I really want to get them back tomorrow and see my grade because I want to see how I did. Overall, the test wasn't bad at all and I think I knew all the answers and got them right except one. The one was like a percentage question and you had to like really know and remember it if you wanted to get it right. I think that is the only one I got wrong. Another thing I thought was nice is that we could use our blog for answers. I think my blog helped me a lot because some things I had to check and make sure they were right such as definitions. I hope in the future we will be able to use our blog because it really helps. I hope my grade was really good on this test because I felt like I did well and felt confident about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment