Monday, October 27, 2014

Group Project

Today in class we were assigned a group project thing. Some groups have two or three people. My group is Katie, Christina and I. I like doing group work as long as everyone participates in the project because it's not fun trying to do it all by yourself. I am confident that I have a good group and our assignment will get a hundred percent as the grade. I don't think what we have to do is even hard at all really, especially when we have more than one person in our group working with us. We can all find good information to put in our google slides and it will turn out nicely. I think it will be better than working alone because people have different opinions and they can say what they think is the best way to show the information and what will get an A and what won't. The assignment is just getting information on your group's country. Each group had to pick a country they wanted to do good research on and find more about its government. We also need to find more about the leadership and maybe the type or if there even are any elections people take in other countries around the world. I feel like we might be able to get some of the information from the CIA fact book but maybe not that much because the stuff we need to find out and know are so specific. I am kind of excited to see how this will play out and to find out more information about the world's countries and how they are run.

No comments:

Post a Comment