Thursday, October 9, 2014

TEST TOMORROW!

Tomorrow is our second human geo test of the year. I have to take it after school because I go to the retreat tomorrow. We reviewed what would be on the whole test today and I think for the most part that I am ready. I hope that the population pyramid part is a little easier than it sounds because it seems like I will get that wrong because we have to pick the right one. We only get to use the computer for one part on the test which has to do with the CIA fact book. I am happy that we are going to use that because it will help answer the questions and be easy to get the answers. That is if you know how to use the fact book which I know how to navigate around now. It seemed pretty much simple and easy from the start, so I should excel on that part of the test. I am still wary of the population pyramid part just because I want to not screw it up because you really have to think and look at the bars on the pyramid to determine the countries. I think that figuring out the african nations are going to be easy because you have to look at the lower bars and see if young people are out populating older people who may be like close to their 40s or 50s. The nation that might be harder to determine would be like maybe the US or Canada. I do know that we will get three pyramids that will look totally different according to the bars and if the pyramid is wide or not. If the pyramid is like wider at the bottom, the younger generation or population is growing rapidly and there is a reason that so many more people that are younger are being born. I am really hoping I will do pretty well on this test even better than I wish and get a good grade to make my human geo grade go up higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment