Monday, October 6, 2014

Is America the greatest country in the world?

From our discussion from Friday's class, we pretty much made the conclusion that America is not the greatest country in the world anymore. There are many reasons why this is the way it is. I'm not trying to say that America is horrible and we suck. No way would I say that obviously because America is a very successful country in some ways and that I was born here. I just think as a nation alone, we need some adjustments. When I say adjustments, I mean that we should change things like how we run the government because I notice how the government doesn't like to tell us all the details of things that happen and they only like to show and tell the bad things that happen rather than anything good that happens in the world. I have always thought that was weird and fishy in a way. There are so many conspiracies that can explain that theory specifically. I have seen some before and read about them and sometimes I honestly agree and believe some things that are stated. The reasons they have some of the time just make so much logical sense because how do we know the real truths or the real lies? Who would be to judge what is right and wrong unless you have real evidence and proof. Those are some good questions to ask yourself when you are watching the news and reading things online or in the newspaper wondering if what they say is true. I also think they change some of the information because they might not want to freak people out too much or try and worry them too heavily. But sometimes they might want to worry us because they want to give us warnings. Honestly, in my opinion, I would want to know every little detail because I would want to be informed and know all about what happens so there could maybe be ways to prevent it from occurring again. I feel like what happens in this country has good and bad intentions at the same time if that could be possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment