Thursday, October 2, 2014

Spotify

Today we all joined the popular music app spotify. We joined the app because we are trying to include music more with education. It also makes the class more interesting because I kind of like the class but sometimes we get into lectures and it can be tiring. The class isn't really bad it's a good class but sometimes like I said it isn't that fun. It is a class though and it's not supposed to be fun but it could be not dreading to go to class. I think that this music education thing that spotify is trying to do is an amazing idea and I am all for it. I am a VERY big music person and like music is my life so I really think it makes sense that they are trying to do this. It's kind of crazy how only 23 teachers in the US who agree and really want to take action and make this a thing. I can't believe it because there should be way more because it's a really good idea. How could you honestly think it was a bad idea? Everyone wants to be not bored in class because everyone always has to go to school and it takes up like 5 days a week which takes up most of the week. It could make everyone that goes to school more interested in what they do in class and it could tie in with the assignments that they do in class. I don't think it could ever really distract anyone. I obviously listen to music everyday and all the time when I do my homework and never have any problems. There are some people that do get distracted and don't try and pay attention to the work they have to get done. I don't think that could be much of a big deal because for the most part people love the idea of including music. I love the idea so much and I can't wait until we start using this and I also love how we got the codes to have it for free until december.

No comments:

Post a Comment