Saturday, October 11, 2014

Retreat

On Friday, I went to the last of the freshman retreats. When I heard about it, I really wasn't looking forward to it at all. I just wasn't into the whole idea of retreats since I have already been on like three or four. I just didn't enjoy them really. I honestly think I was very wrong. I actually liked it a lot because I met so many new people that go to John Carroll and becoming friends with them. They were all really nice and gave good advice. There were six juniors that went on the retreat with us as well and it was really nice to get to know each of them. They told us many things they experienced during their freshman year and how things will change. They all gave a lot of good advice and I think everyone of them resemble a good patriot. The stories they told us and how we should always be yourself was really inspiring and motivational. I thought it was amazing to experience that. The whole day wasn't bad at all and everyone seemed to feel even more comfortable than they were before which was great. The day was a success, in my opinion, and when I am a junior I would love to be one of the juniors that go on the retreat with the freshman.

No comments:

Post a Comment