Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Review for test on Friday

Today in class, we reviewed what material would be on our 2nd human geo test. We had to go over terms that we needed to know in order to take the test. I pretty much knew almost what every term we had to define meant. I think that I will hopefully do well on the test and bring up my grade even more. I do have a 90 in this class which makes me happy but I want to get back to a hundred. I actually think this class is taught really well and it's easier to understand than other classes that I have. I overall enjoy taking this class because it is easy and kind of laid back. I am not saying that it won't get hard but like our only homework is to update our blog whenever we have class and to write about what we did that day. I like the idea of the homework almost all the time being that way because we don't need to ask many questions and we just automatically know what is expected and what is going on. I have to say that writing the blog can get boring and I usually don't write this much on a daily basis but it isn't as bad when you get used to it. Also, I do dread doing the blog almost everyday because I am so used to it but that's what happens when you are used to things that you wouldn't want to do or feel like doing. I also really like how we can use spotify for free and how we use it while we are trying to learn new things about the world. I am happy that we can use our computer on the test because than we can get answers easily and it won't take as much time to take the test just because some people are slower at taking tests and some people are much faster. I have to say I am kind of in the middle of that scale and I like to take my time to make extra sure that I have the right answers or the answers that I think are the best. I am taking this test after school on Friday which sucks because it is a Friday but it is better to do it because than I would have to take it like next Tuesday and I was thinking that the information wouldn't be as fresh in my mind so it is much easier. I hope I do very well on the second test even better than the first one and get an A.

No comments:

Post a Comment