Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Working on our project

Today we officially started to work on our project. Katie was in New York so I was working with Christina today just trying to get a start on a project and have some work done. We answered almost all of the questions that are required for the powerpoint but we need to do a lot more research. I feel like this assignment project thing is more important than like any other assignment we have had before in this class. I think we will be done pretty soon and I think that we have done a good job as a start. We will be finishing it in class tomorrow and then we have to present it. I also like the set up we did for the slides like I think that our powerpoint will be pretty informative. We just have to finish it tomorrow and go over all the questions again to make sure that we covered everything that we needed to put in the powerpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment