Thursday, October 16, 2014

Reviewing our second human geo test

Today in class we got our second human geo test back. I was worried about that test a little because when I turned it in I didn't think that I did my best. I knew like almost all of the information but I thought that I would get a bad grade and I didn't do well. I got the grade today and I saw that I got an 82% which wasn't as bad as I thought. It really could have been worse I think because I felt like I would've gotten way more wrong but that wasn't the case and I did okay. I wish I would've gotten a better grade but I am not that upset about it because I got a B and hey a B isn't even that bad. I just know that I will do better on the next test and try harder so maybe I can get a hundred. I was happy because the timed part of the test I got all correct and that part gave me some anxiety because we were timed and I thought I wouldn't have finished. Luckily, I was done in the nick of time and the answers weren't wrong so that was good. It showed that on timed tests or quizzes in the future, I can work pretty well with and not stress too much about them. That was the bright side of the test. I was unhappy about the push and pull forces because I thought I gave okay examples and I would've gotten them all right, but I only got 1 out of 4 right. That bothered me but in the end, it didn't mess me up as much. The next test I really want to get a grade in the 90's or a hundred.

No comments:

Post a Comment