Thursday, November 6, 2014

Leaving Early

Today I wasn't in human geo class. I had to leave early in algebra because I had a dentist appointment. I left at like 12:00 and it is so boring and stupid. I went to the dentist to get the normal every 6 month check up. They just checked and cleaned and did a normal x-ray for the check up. It wasn't bad at least I got to get lunch afterwards so all is good. I know that in human geo today we probably continued the presentations and I think my group will go tomorrow. We seem like we might be ready but then I'm not so sure. I hope we will be fine and if we don't go tomorrow we will have to present on Monday. The other groups that have already presented did a good job I don't think they did anything wrong really, maybe they just needed a little more information on their slides. Other than that, the presentations so far have been done well. I hope that when we present. our presentation will get an A and we will do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment