Thursday, November 13, 2014

Test

Today we took the third human geo test this year. Most of it was multiple choice which I thought and I liked that idea and I think everyone else did too. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be because I didn't really know what to expect with how this whole test would've gone and how it would be. I really hope I didn't fail it because I did feel like some things I guessed on because I just didn't know the answer. Some of the questions you could think of as common sense. It was like the question had the answer in it. I think that may have helped me a little bit with like one or two questions. There was an essay that wasn't a hard question easier. It just seemed weird when I wrote down my answer to it because it didn't make that much sense as I wished it did, but it still answered the question and hopefully it will get full credit for it or at least most of the credit. I also have to say that it wasn't my favorite test to take at all because I have no idea close to knowing how I did. I think I did okay but not as well as I wished. I wished that I studied harder so I could've got like a 90, but I think that I got like an 80 or I'm hoping that I did and I didn't do worse because this is an important grade but I just know that I have to try harder and do better. I hope I find out my grade sooner or later because I will be worrying about it and I'm just not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment