Saturday, November 1, 2014

Finishing our powerpoint

On Thursday in class we finished our powerpoint project. We picked a theme and finished putting the information on our slides. I think we covered everything we could find and got all the information we could get. It wasn't that easy to find the facts we were looking for because we really needed to look and keep looking because when you searched for like how long the government had existed it was coming up with weird answers and you really had to find the one that was right. Some answers that came up didn't make sense and you had to go with the best one and figure it out yourself. I think we did a good job on our slides but I feel like we need just a little more information but the problem is that there really isn't anything else to say like fact wise. I feel like maybe the questions we needed to answer were too broad and needed to be a little more specific. I think that it will turn out pretty well and I want to see how other people did their powerpoint because we are going to start sharing ours on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment