Monday, November 10, 2014

Wednesday's Test

Today in class, we talked about the test we will have on Wednesday. This unit has been about like different countries of the world and its leaders and government. We have been studying 12 different countries this whole time trying to understand how each country works and the differences the other countries have compared to the United States. There are so many similarities and differences involving the type of governments of each country and many things about the leaders. Also things like the terms that each leader serves and how each leader runs the country. All these types of things are going to be on the test and I think that a good part of the test will be multiple choice which everyone prefers because it helps get a better grade and know the information easier. I really hope I do my absolute best on this test because I really need it. I have a B in this class and I actually have for a while know and I really want to get as many A's as possible. It is my goal to get way more than I did for the first quarter. This test is important in showing that grade because we only have tests when we like finish a unit or chapter. We only get graded on the blogs two points a day and the tests and quizzes are important in determining what we have at the end of the quarter. I really hope the test is easy and I do really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment